Senior Technician/ Technician Team Leader- Prism Mississauga
Prism is currently looking for a Senior Technician/ Technician Team Leader to join the team. The Team Leader is responsible for offering quality customer service experience by applying the techniques associated with their area of focus and ensure that business guidelines and a high level of patient care is always maintained, along with coaching and reallocate employees as required due to scheduling conflicts and by ensuring to provide positive support, motivation and empowering of staff members to receive high productivity and efficiency.
The Team Leader is expected to perform with minimal guidance and adhering to the time-lines set out to meet deadlines as required.
Outline of Expectations
- Helps to plan and organize their work units activities according to their field of expertise, the work plan, and the needs of their assigned departments or business needs in order to achieve the expected results.
- Fosters and supports employee development so that employees are efficient, mobilized and informed in their tasks while achieving expected results.
- Ensures the well-being of employees in regards to safety
- Informs the management team, immediately situations that have a major impact on business.\
- Communicates in a timely manner with Manager regarding behavior/performance gaps observed on the floor. However, disciplinary measures for employees are ultimately the responsibility of the Manager.
- Communicates with the Manager regarding employee training and ensures that operational needs are being met.
- Communicates and assists to track with Manager regarding employee absences for reasons of illness or other.
- Assists to create departmental schedules according to business needs, on a bi-weekly basis.
- Assists to reassigns employees as needed to other departmental activities when work bottlenecks are observed.
- Assists to monitor breaks and meals
- When necessary, performs the modifications and the necessary follow-up as needed.
- Ensures that the required supplies are available in the correct quantities, optimal quality and in the correct locations (inventory management) by communicating with the Manager or designate as required.
- Ensures that the clinic areas are maintained in accordance to guidelines.
- Provides ideas and suggestions to increase the efficiency/profitability of operational processes.
- Performs additional responsibilities as needed
- Service Repairs for Diagnostic and Exam Room Equipment. Always in direct contact with equipment vendors for any problems or new training sessions.
- Performs all technical coordination tasks related to their skills and training.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Senior Technician/ Technician Team Leader- Prism Mississauga” in the subject line.