Our surgical center, located in North York, has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our amazing team. As part of our team you will contribute to providing care to our surgical clients. Your duties will be to provide registered nurse services in the operating room during surgical procedures under the direction of the Surgeon and will include:
- Circulating in the Operating Room
- Ensure sterile surgical set-up
- Ensure good working order of equipment and instruments
- Ensuring efficient patient flow through the Operating Room
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A nurse with experience in the OR
- A designation as a Registered Nurse
- Cataract or Oculoplastic Surgery Experience an asset
- Working knowledge of EMR (OSCAR would be an asset)
- Focus on patient experience
- Experience multi-tasking and working well as part of a team.
- Ability to speak Italian would be considered an asset.
- Ability to prioritize; strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to change, and work under pressure