Career Opportunities for Front Desk Associates – Mississauga
Front Desk Reception is responsible for greeting and checking-in patients, ensuring necessary paperwork is completed, maintaining up to date patient records in the electronic medical record system, and providing a high level of customer service.
- Have a passion or interest in the medical field.
- Greet patients respectfully, pleasantly, professionally and be able to convey concern, relate tactfully and sympathetically at all times.
- Understand and administer the patient registration and informed consents.
- Check in patients in a timely and efficient process to assist in a smooth overall patient experience and workflow.
- Ability to provide accurate and adequate information around wait times to patients and drivers.
- Ensure proper documentation is recorded in patient logs and office communications using electronic medical record system (Oscar).
- Confirmation and update process of appointments well in advance to inform patients of their appointments.
- Verify OHIP Eligibility to ensure adequate coverage, if not inform patient of fees.
- Demonstrate reliability, cooperation and demonstrate positive attitudes to support a pleasant environment.
- Assist patients with mobility issues (open front doors).
- Performs additional administrative responsibilities as needed or delegated by the management team.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and put “Front Desk Reception – Mississauga” in the subject line.