Career Opportunities for Call Centre Representatives – Brampton
The Call Centre Representative is responsible for managing incoming and outgoing calls, booking appointments, answering patient inquiries while providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Proper phone etiquette and to maintain professionalism at all times.
- Understanding patient triaging.
- Ability to respond to patient inquiries and understand who to direct calls to accordingly.
- Ability to make necessary appointment bookings, and changes as required.
- Good decision making skills and strong interpersonal skills to be successful.
- Ability to manage high-level stress, and maintain positive attitude at all times.
- Assist in providing metrics for quality key indicators.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Route calls to appropriate resource.
- Follow up patient calls where necessary.
- Document/log all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology.
- Experience in a call centre or customer service environment preferred.
- Proficient data entry and typing skills.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Provides ideas and suggestions to increase the efficiency/profitability of operational processes.
- Excellent communication skills and understanding to be able to perform with minimal guidance.
- Informs the management team immediately of any situations that have a major impact on business.
- Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and organizational information.
- Complete other tasks as requested.
Qualifications & Key Skills:
- Education: College diploma in healthcare industry.
- Professional experience: 1-2 years’ practical experience within a medical/ophthalmology office or call centre experience an asset.
- Computer knowledge: Intermediate Word, Excel, General troubleshooting.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, team work, stress tolerance all an asset.
Attention to detail, adaptability, team work, stress tolerance all an asset.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Call Centre Representative – Brampton” in the subject line.